Rick Clark is a 5th generation farmer from Williamsport, IN. The main goal on the farm is to build soil health and achieve balance with Mother Nature. Rick has developed and is constantly improving a systematic approach to regenerative farming. He is most proud of incorporating regenerative farming practices with all acres being certified organic. He calls it regenerative organic stewardship with no tillage. He will suppress weeds and build soil health with cover crops and no tillage. Rick also cares deeply about human health, as it is another important driver behind the organic no till style of farming. Rick is building a system that will be viable and profitable for generations to come.
Awards and Accomplishments
- 2022 National No-Till Innovator of the year
- 2017 Danone Sustainable Farmer of the Year
- Land O’ Lakes Outstanding Sustainability Award
- Regional winner of the American Soybean Association’s Conservation Legacy Award
- 2019 Field to Market Sustainable Farmer of the Year award
- Keynote speaker at the 2019 National No-Till Conference
- Traveled globally to speak to international farmers
- No-Till Magazine Cover
Rick is the owner and operator of Clark Land & Cattle and Farm Green Consulting.