Getting to Know Rick
Rick is a 5th generation farmer who resides in Warren County, Indiana with his wife Carol. They have two daughters, Jessica and Rachel; two sons-in-law, Michael and Erik; and two grandchildren, Charlotte and Noah.
Awards and Accomplishments
- 2017 Danone Sustainable Farmer of the Year
- Land O’ Lakes Outstanding Sustainability Award
- Regional winner of the American Soybean Association’s Conservation Legacy Award
- 2019 Field to Market Sustainable Farmer of the Year award
- Keynote speaker at the 2019 National No-Till Conference
- Traveled globally to speak to international farmers
- No-Till Magazine Cover
Rick is the owner and operator of Clark Land & Cattle and Farm Green Consulting.
Planting Organic Corn Into Alfalfa
Watch as we no-till plant corn into standing alfalfa.